Location: London or Brussels
A globally renowned firm is looking for a Practice Support Coordinator to become incorporated into their team of experts. Main responsibilities will include: Providing assistance to the firm’s legal team with regards to Litigation Support / eDiscovery & assisting in training lawyers & paralegals on document databases.
– Provide assistance to firm’s legal team with regards to Litigation Support / eDiscovery.
– Provide an expert opinion with regards to Litigation Support Software & Hardware.
– Develop & maintain databases
– Support the computer network
– Oversee & monitor vendor projects for quality control.
– Work with Litigation team to establish document repositories & document tracking systems.
– Assisting in training Lawyers & Paralegals.
– Educated to a Degree level in relatable subject such as Law.
– Speak English fluently, any additional languages is beneficial.
– Experience with forensic tools such as FTK & EnCase.
– Demonstrate ability to manage computer networks & network storage.
– 3-6 years’ experience within a Litigation Support / Law capacity.
– In-depth working knowledge of software such as: DocuMatrix, Relativity, IPRO & LAW.
Apt Search are a specialist recruitment firm based in London focused on the data driven markets of eDiscovery, Information Governance and Data Analytics.
For more information call +44 (0) 203 643 0248 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org