Pre Sales Consultant
Pre Sales Consultant – (Document Management, iManage, Worksite, Legal, Law Firm, Professional Services)
Our client is a leading provider of software solutions and IT consultancy to professional services firms. Due to rapid growth they now have an opportunity for a Pre Sales Consultant.
The role of the Pre Sales Consultant is in place in order to promote and assist in the sales process for the company. The primary function of presales is to ensure that the clients requirements are fully understood, and the right solution is designed to match it. The role will include talking to existing and prospective customers and proposing innovative solutions and applications via the relevant platform.
The Pre Sales Consultant must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users. You must also work collaboratively with the Product Management, Support and Consultancy teams for them to better understand and react to product feedback and customer requirements.
Skills & Knowledge:
· Able to articulate a strong understanding of the business issues relating to enterprise software and professional services IT
· Demonstrated pre sales experience at software & services company
· Broad business knowledge – ability to interpret and utilise industry information on competitors
· Ability to conduct and present solution assessment engagements including business case generation
· Establish strong working relationships with the sales teams, prospective and existing clients
· Able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
· Experience in making formal presentations including ability to quickly redesign presentations and configure applications
· Possess high integrity, teamwork, and strong problem-solving skills
· Excellent organisational and analytical skills
· Expertise and knowledge related to the Legal or finance industry a plus
· Ability to travel within the designated region, and where required globally
The company is offering the successful candidate a genuine career opportunity along with the chance to receive formal certification and training on the industry’s leading technologies.
They are also offering an extremely competitive salary, and an excellent benefits package. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org