Pre Sales Consultant c£60,000 + benefits (EMEA)
Our client is a leading international supplier of eDiscovery solutions to the legal and professional services sectors. Its products are used by many of the leading law firms internationally and it has gained a reputation as being the leading supplier in its field. With business going through a period of sustained expansion, the company is now seeking a Solutions Consultant (SC) to cover the EMEA region. The post holder will assist the sales team in all technical aspects of the sales process in a pre-sales capacity.
The consultant must be able to articulate and demonstrate the company’s software solutions, and position products relative to competition. This includes performing these discussions and demonstrations to a wide ranging audience that may encompass highly technical attendees as well as business sensitive attendees like senior executives. The SC also plays a vital role in establishing and nurturing the technical relationship with the customer.
The consultant will also work with the Channel Partners to provide sales support, mentoring and training. The SC also plays a vital role in establishing and nurturing the technical relationship with the partners. Other duties will be assigned as necessary.
Activities include, but are not limited to, internal and external conference calls, presentations, technical demonstrations, proof of concept trials, responding to RFI and RFP’s, troubleshooting, speaking engagements, trade shows, internal training as well as other sales types of activity.
This position may require 40% to 60% travel throughout the EMEA sales territory.
• Minimum 3 years of pre-sales technical experience
• Technical, working knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems is required; knowledge of other operating systems is highly desirable
• Working, technical knowledge of security and networking technologies, concepts and practices
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
• Strong interpersonal communication skills
• Good organisational skills; capable of effectively balancing multiple responsibilities
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
• Light physical exertion and lifting (up to 50 pounds) may be required
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or related field, or demonstration of equivalent experience is required
Experience of eDiscovery tools will be of distinct advantage as would a CISSP. The role will involve extensive travel throughout the EMEA region.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading international supplier at a time of rapid growth.
Salary will be commensurate with experience
Cogence Search is a leading international supplier of staff within the legal sector. We enjoy excellent relationships with many of the leading international suppliers as well as many top tier law firms. Please do contact us if you are looking for a new opportunity or to hire staff for your organisation. Contact Nigel Lawrence.