Pre Sales Consultant – (Legal Technology, Corporate Legal, Pre Sales, Consultant, London)
A leader in Corporate Legal Technology are embarking on an aggressive expansion plan here in the UK and are looking to hire a Pre Sales Consultant.
The main function of this role is to assist the Regional Sales Director during the pre-sale discovery phase for designing and presenting solutions using the current suite of technology that fits into the client’s current environment and meets business objectives.
This individual will be responsible for effectively communicating recommendations to prospects and customers in both technical presentations and custom demonstrations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Design & present solutions to prospective clients
· Act as primary solution consultant, architect and technical contact for prospects
· Conduct product demos of tailored solutions
· Assist in developing RFIs, RFPs and proposals
· Complete assigned implementations via requirements analysis and definition, configuration of software, conference room pilots, testing, and go-live support for client
· Meet directly with business users to identify project objectives
· Supports Product Management with field information such as feature requirements, product enhancements and new use case scenarios
To be considered for this role you will need the following:
· Some experience in consulting, project management, business process mapping and/or business analytics preferred
· Legal Technology experience in either practice management, case management, document management, ebilling or matter management.
· Experience with enterprise business-to-business software, preferably legal.
· Knowledge of SaaS, Hosted or On-Premises based enterprise technologies
· Very strong organizational, time management, communication skills, sense of ownership
· Ability to train others
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading global software company who will offer you a fantastic career path and a very competitive salary and benefits package. For further details or to submit a CV email firstname.lastname@example.org