Pre-Sales Consultant – Technology Vendor – London-based
Pre-sales Consultant, London Highly Competitive salary
Our client is a global leading supplier of technology to the legal sector with exciting plans to expand its product portfolio to the wider professional services arena. The company has one through a period of rapid expansion and with calls for its services ever growing, it now is seeking to hire an experienced pre-sales specialist to join its highly professional team.
The Pre-Sales Consultant is the primary technical expert who represents the company and products in the field. This role is focused on actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical adviser and product advocate for our products.
The Pre-Sales Solutions Consultant must be able to articulate technology and products positioning to both business and technical users. You must also work collaboratively with the Product Management teams to better understand and react to product feedback and customer requirements.
· Meet with prospects to identify requirements and develop compelling presentations/demonstrations to address those requirements
· Deliver product demonstrations for all applications
· Coordinate and respond to RFIs and RFPs
· Participate in account strategy sessions to determine best strategy
· Maintain thorough knowledge of competitive landscape
· Remain current with industry events, product offerings, etc.
· Maintain opportunity activities in SFDC
· Build and maintain thorough working knowledge of product lines
· Serve as the technology face of the company’s products, speaking and presenting at user groups and industry conferences.
Skills & Knowledge
· 6+ yrs demonstrated pre-sales experience at Application software company
· Broad business knowledge – ability to interpret and utilise industry information on competitors
· Ability to conduct and present solution assessment engagements including business case generation
· Establish strong working relationships with sales teams and prospects
· Able to articulate a strong understanding of the business issues related to enterprise software and legal IT.
· Able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
· Demonstrated experience in making formal presentations including ability to quickly redesign presentations and configure applications
· Possess high integrity, teamwork, and strong problem-solving skills
· Excellent organisational and analytical skills.
· Expertise and knowledge related to the Legal industry a plus
· Ability to travel within the designated region.
· Bachelor degree in related field or equivalent experience
This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly regarded supplier of software which has a first class reputation for its professional approach and dedication to client success. Salary and package will be highly competitive
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for full details or call Nigel – 0207 264 4908