Following an internal promotion, we have an exciting role of Pre-Sales Solutions Consultant
Based: Home or Nottingham (with travel)
Multi award winning Peppermint Technology is the UK’s fastest growing legal and dispute management Software Company. It provides a game changing business technology Platform that hosts an array of business applications (practice management, case management, CRM, Document Management and Business Reporting) and collaboration tools. The Platform is predominantly a SaaS (Software as a Service) offering. The Platform is built, and certified, on the Microsoft Dynamics technology.
With over 60 staff, and growing quickly, the company is in constant search for top talent to join the team. In the last 3 years, the company has doubled its customer numbers and grown its revenue 100% year on year. Peppermint’s success is recognised by the industry in a whole series of awards, including UK IT Awards Best Small Tech Company, the Best Cloud Application World Series Award, the Legal KnowList Innovation and Leadership and Microsoft Dynamics ISV UK Partner of the Year.
Peppermint prides itself in hiring and developing top talent. The company thrives on teamwork, and a “can do” attitude, which has enabled it to take on and win new business from global tech giants. Peppermint hires people who want much more than a job. The team at Peppermint is united in changing the status quo of an industry and this takes great will power, commitment and hard work. We are looking for likeminded people to join the team as we aim to become the leading global legal and dispute management Software Company. We want people who are enthused by the opportunity to make their mark in history by changing the direction of a market.
About the role
This role will be the technical lead on customer projects and provide the critical role of linking pre-and post-sales activity with a customer. The consultant will take the lead role in understanding the business requirements of the client and defining how this maps out into a Peppermint Solution. They will support the sales person in pre-sales activity and ensure what is sold can be delivered. They will then be involved in the handover of the design and delivery stage to ensure the solution that is sold is delivered.
• Providing in-depth presales consultancy
• Supporting and training the sales team in product and maintain a current and effective sales demonstration environment
• Providing a link between sales and project delivery to ensure the customer experience is consistent and their expectations are managed and met
• Participate in the project definition workshops and design sessions, to ensure consistency of messaging from sales activity
• Clearly communicate (both verbal and written) to all the Peppermint team what the solution design means
• Assist and support with the project delivery as required based on skill set and resource needs
• Provide go live support as appropriate
• Provide follow up support post go live as required
• 5+ years’ experience of senior technical consulting preferably in a business process and/or ERP area
• Experience of delivering high presales with proven results
• Extensive experience of dealing with customers to understand needs and design solutions
• Preference for experience of Dynamics 2016
• Advantageous to have experience of working with finance applications
• Background in technology and solid understanding of development
• Highly motivated and technically passionate individual
• Excellent and proven interpersonal and presentation skills
• Excellent and proven documentation skills (evidence of this will be requested at interview)
• Gravitas and presence when dealing with senior people
• Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
• Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills in order to facilitate solutions
• Good level of technical knowledge and software knowledge to question and challenge
• Operate effectively in a highly-pressured environment
• High attention to detail while being able to multi-task
• Passion that is infectious!
• Enthusiastic self-starter with a can-do attitude
• Obsession for a great customer experience
• Strong sense of urgency
• Strong work ethic
• Recognition and respect for individuals
• Attention to detail
To Apply: Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org