Principal Consultant – Intapp, London
Principal Consultant, London
Intapp is expanding to meet ever increasing demand for our services. The company has exciting plans for further services and market areas. We now are seeking a Principal Consultant tio join our highly professional team based in the City.
Intapp Professional Services consults, implements and upgrades Intapp products and technologies. We are looking for a high-energy, driven Principal Consultant, who is adept at collaborating with business and technology leaders at law firms, balancing multiple projects, and designing solutions that enable our clients to maximise their investment.
The Principal Consultant is responsible for driving success by ensuring the implementation of the Intapp solution aligns with the customer’s business processes. This includes business process review, workshops to design enhanced business processes if required, implementation project planning and post-implementation reviews to audit effectiveness.
We are looking for professionals with risk management experience, who can effectively work with risk managers – General Counsels, Directors of Loss Prevention, and others – to craft a solution that meets the firm’s requirements and best leverages Intapp’s software.
• Lead the implementation of Intapp risk-related solutions including Intapp Open (Intake, Conflicts, Assessment & Terms Of Business)
• Educate clients on industry best practices in the context of Intapp’s solution offering
• Conduct workshops to review business process and guide definition of modified/new business processes in the context of the proposed solution
• Conduct training workshops to educate Intapp clients on the features and functionality of the Intapp solution offering components
• Provide analysis of client needs and implementation recommendations
• Work closely with project technical resources, in particular the Solution Architect, to translate customer requirements into a solution design
• Work with sales in developing SOWs for more customised implementations
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
• 5+ yrs work experience in a technology-oriented co or functional role
• 5+ yrs in a risk management or an IT role supporting risk-specific business applications and projects
• Specific experience in the areas of new business intake and/or conflicts
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must; this position involves a significant amount of direct customer interaction
• Excellent organisational and administrative skills; must be detail-oriented
• Results oriented, resourceful, comfortable working under tight deadlines with a demanding set of internal and external customers
• Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to multi-task
• Team player with ability to coordinate work with disparate team members
• Excellent hands-on skills with common office automation products (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio)
• Project management experience a plus
Intapp provides software products and services that enable law firms to thrive in an increasingly competitive marketplace by improving client service, increasing profitability, and reducing operational costs.
Intapp’s three practice groups (Time, Risk and Integration) focus on understanding existing pressures and emerging trends, and translate this knowledge into products and best practices. Intapp products allow firms to effectively align business operations with business strategy, and are recognized as the most advanced in their respective categories – time entry and recording, application integration, information security, new business intake, and law firm conflicts management.
Please contact UK Recruitment Manager, Nigel Lawrence firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0203 826 1062.