Process Improvement Manager – London Law Firm – Contract
Process Improvement Manager
Circa £700-900 per day
This role is to support the practice in making the delivery of high quality client work as efficient as possible. The individual will take ownership of projects to identify areas for improvement in close consultation with partners and associates, create a plan to deliver those improvements and work with the practice to implement, monitor and measure it.
This is a senior role within the team and the right candidate will be able to contribute to the development of the firm’s strategic vision for efficiency and continuous improvement work within the firm. This is in addition to driving improvements at the matter or group level in terms of process improvement and mentoring more junior members of the team.
• Strong experience in implementing and improving processes within a global environment
• Experience of working within a law firm
• Successful involvement in complex change management projects.
• The ability to form and lead a team, deal with conflict and establish consensus
• The ability to influence and manage a diverse group of stakeholders – forming and sustaining relationships and defining clear terms of reference
• Strong business acumen and communication skills
Due to the volume of applications received for positions it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
For more details please contact Courtney East – email@example.com