Proclaim Developer – Law Firm
Due to steady growth the firm are looking to add a Proclaim Developer to our current team of developers.
Areas of Responsibility
• Working on various development projects as required by the business and to agreed timescales. You will be responsible for prioritising your workload and meeting deadlines.
• Programming and design of the Proclaim case management software, creating new workflows and templates, including the maintenance of existing workflows.
• Provide support for all case management and database related issues, including liaising with 3rd party suppliers. Assist the Service Desk and take ownership of such calls until resolution or escalation.
• Responsible for improvement and maintenance of the case management database to include regular upgrades and patching of Proclaim, as specified by the software vendor.
• Design and implement advanced reporting requests through the use of Batch Reporting within Proclaim.
• Able to work out of hours as and when required for urgent development work/project implementation
• Assist where necessary with any internal training requirements and materials arising from new/amended case management workflows.
• Able to work on projects alone or as part of a team.
To be Considered for this Opportunity, You Must Have:-
• Knowledge and practical experience of developing Proclaim, ideally version 3.2.10 is preferred but not essential.
• Experience of Web Services and Web Based integrations is desirable.
• Experience of Proclaim Accounts is desirable
• Experience of XML & CSV Imports/Exports essential.
• Advanced knowledge of Excel is desired.
• Strong analytical and communication skills with the enthusiasm to learn the mechanics of a complex case management system.
• Good knowledge of database structures and design.
• Be able to work well within a team.
• Able to prioritise workload and manage multiple priorities.
• Excellent attention to detail and able to think outside of the box.
• Previous experience working within a law firm would be advantageous.
Salary is negotiable and will be dependant on experience. For more details or to submit a CV email email@example.com