Product Owner/ Product Manager/ Product Strategy/ Product Specialist
Permanent £85,000 – £110,000
Global law firm
Working within the CTO office, the Product Owner will be responsible for helping set the future direction of technology within the firm, working closely with lawyers and the business drawing out the most valuable products and innovations.
• Define strategic visions for products working closely and communicating with the Scrum Master
• Manage and prioritise product development backlog in relation to business value and expectations
• Build relationships with the business and stakeholders, working very closely with relationship managers, identifying future pipelines of work
• Act as a product evangelist within the firm, combining and integrating business ideas into realistic and complete projects
• Very strong business networking skills
• Commercial acumen including IT knowledge around service costs and innovate products that can deliver value to the business
• Excellent communication skills are a MUST
• Experience of working within an Agile environment, managing SCRUM teams
• Experience within a similar Product Manager level
• Must have experience within a law firm or working for legal clients via a 3rd party – legal IT product knowledge is essential for this
The ideal candidate will come from working in house for a law firm or from a legal software vendor background, providing ownership for products internally, not for external customers.
A highly respected and truly global law firm based in central London, a short walk from Liverpool Street station.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org