Ediscovery Project and Processing Support Coordinator (London)
A globally-recognised provider of solutions for the legal technology market is seeking a highly-focused and driven individual for the position of Project and Processing Support Coordinator.
The successful applicant will be an apt candidate who is looking to progress to a Project Manager role in the future and has a wealth of technology experience.
The role, which requires the applicant to be flexible in working the late shifts during the hours of 1pm – 8pm, is based in London on a full-time basis.
A working knowledge of tools such as Relativity is desirable, as is 2yrs+ experience in a similar position within the legal technology arena and a sound understanding of eDiscovery.
Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
• Processing various data through appropriate means to a high standard
• Available to assist and coordinate ongoing projects and liaise with Project Mangers, seeking out the best solutions for a projects needs
• Implement the appropriate deduplication processes to sift through any duplicated data and take necessary actions to resolves these issues
• Create, run and manage queries to extract data for eDiscovery means
• Apply filtering processes on all received data while simultaneously uploading data for the uses of eDiscovery
Please apply with a CV to email@example.com or call 0845 689 6499.