Project Coordinator/ Team Assistant – London- Competitive Salary and benefits
Our client is a leading provider of Software Solutions to the professional services market place. They are now looking to recruit a Project Coordinator/ Team Assistant. This role is important and extremely varied, requiring you to be well organised, self-motivated , driven and confident.
The Project Coordinator plays a central role in assisting with the overall coordination and functioning of all client-related work.
Working closely with Clients, Pre-sales, PMO, Consultancy, Development and Support teams, the Project Coordinator will ensure the teams project related work is properly resourced, scheduled and organised, communicating regularly and effectively with all stakeholders.
Duties & Accountabilities:
• Ensure all work requests are properly managed and signed off by the client.
• Report and take direction from the PMO Team Lead.
• Regularly report project status to all involved parties.
• Utilise MS Project or other related project tools.
• Ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction and success.
• Produce reports when required by management.
• Coordinate meetings, setting agendas, producing meeting minutes, action items and follow-ups as required by management.
• Produce reports detailing all time spent on chargeable and non-chargeable work using data from time and billing systems.
• Ensure all time in the billing and accruals system is accurate and up to date.
• Excellent organisational skills (prioritising, time management, record keeping, follow ups).
• Must be able to meet tight deadlines, manage conflicting priorities, effectively multi-task and work well under pressure in a fast paced, changing environment.
• Good commercial awareness.
• Demonstrable experience of an industry recognised project management methodology.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office tools.
• Demonstrable experience of time and billing systems.
• Motivated, self-starter with the ability to work alone or as part of a team without constant supervision.
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal
• A flexible and adaptable team player
• Good problem management skills – able to see a problem through to a solution.
• Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization, exhibiting discretion, diplomacy and tact.
If this is of interest please email your CV ASAP. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org