A globally-recognised provider of solutions for the legal technology market is seeking a highly-driven Project Manager with client-facing experience and proven customer service skills.
The successful applicant will be at hand to provide sound expertise and meet a client’s project management and edata processing requirements.
Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
• Ensuring a project’s best practices are achieved by liaising with a client and making sure all deliverables are met on time within budget. Maintaining a high-level of customer service throughout is essential
• Attain thorough knowledge of a client’s requirements and direct them towards a conclusion for a successful project
• In reference to the Electronic Discovery Reference Model, manage all aspects of a project’s life cycle effectively
• Build crucial rapports with all assigned clients, adding weight and effectiveness to the organisation’s repeat business model
• Implement and oversee project management methodologies, ensuring all client tasks are met effectively
• Responsible for all time management and billing matters during a client’s project
• Monitoring all project issues and devise relevant resolutions for team leaders to implement
• Assist Project Managers in other teams
• Take a proactive approach in suggesting effective and relevant improvements for processes and procedures
• Deliver training and expertise to other colleagues on selected subjects
• Attend face-to-face meetings with clients
• Liaise closely with other team members in other departments of the organisation
• Impeccable written and communication skills
• Knowledge of project management and the techniques of business analysis
• Project Management Certification
• Client facing experience and proven customer service skills
• Thorough legal knowledge through education or formal qualifications
• Ability to multi-task and engage with clients
• An extensive understanding of database design and application
• Computer literate
To apply for this position please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0845 689 6499.
Alternatively you can visit www.apt-search.co.uk or the Apt Search twitter at @AptSearchUK.