Project Manager (Full Time) – Wright Hassall – Leamington Spa
IT Project Manager (full time permanent role): IT Team
We are looking to recruit an experienced IT Project Manager to join our busy Information Technology team based at our offices in Leamington Spa. This is a fantastic opportunity to grow and learn within a firm that puts technology at the heart of its business and make a major contribution to the firm’s future success. The jobholder will hold responsibility for the delivery of a number of key projects across the firm that will transform the way the firm conducts business.
The ideal candidate will be ambitious, hungry to learn and passionate about change management. Previous commercial experience of Agile project delivery methods in complex environments is essential; some knowledge and experience of Dev Ops desirable. Candidates must have demonstrable experience of full lifecycle delivery of major transformational projects within the legal industry.
• 5 years’ + Project Management experience
• Demonstrable experience of Agile project delivery
• Excellent Stakeholder management skills; persuasive with excellent presentation skills
• Confident communicator at all levels including senior management
• An excellent problem solver, focussing decisions on desired outcomes
• Excellent attention to detail throughout project delivery; scope management, task estimation, priority planning, reporting progress and tracking delivery against milestones
• Experience of measuring benefit realisation of delivered project
• Ability to adapt to fast moving requirements and projects
• Capable of managing a small portfolio of project concurrently
• Experience of working under pressure, matrix managing project resources
• Business analysis/business process design skills within professional services
In return, we offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package; a competitive salary and excellent benefits package; including 25 days annual leave (in addition to bank holidays) increasing to 30 with length of service, pension scheme, private medical insurance, life assurance, training and development, healthcare scheme, free on-site car parking, on-site cafe, an active social committee and childcare vouchers.
Wright Hassall values the differences and advantages that a diverse workforce brings to the firm, and is committed to ensuring that all applicants are valued as individuals and treated with respect and fairness. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org