Project Manager- Ediscovery, London
Project Manager, London
Our client is a top 20 international law firm with a truly global presence. The firm has a first class reputation and is going through a period of rapid expansion. This is an opportunity for a Project Manager with a background within the eDiscovery arena to join their highly regarded Practice Support Team.
The role will have the following responsibilities:
Main duties and responsibilities: Business
• To support the delivery of technical and consultancy services to lawyers and clients in:
o Online document review
o Document management
o Electronic trial preparation
o Relevant court rules and practice directions
o Virtual data rooms
• To work with other members of the team, the lawyers and clients to provide processing, collection and review solutions for edisclosure projects
• To work with other members of the team to ensure projects and tasks are allocated and attended to on a case by case basis
• To assist with managing large document review exercises from collection through to production
• To provide user training and support to clients and lawyers in the use of the Relativity and DealRoom
• To ensure all project and procedural documentation is kept up to date and accurate records are retained for all phases of a project
• To provide technical and project support on all phases of a disclosure exercise
• To work with the team to ensure the cutting edge solutions and workflow are provided
• To use the Relativity platform to provide technical solutions for our clients (both internal and external).
• To provide ongoing technical support and troubleshooting as required
• To provide Relativity training to the legal teams and clients as required
In conjunction with the Head of Practice Support and other members of the team to support the development and implementation of the firm’s practice support and e-discovery strategy
The Project Manager will work closely with the other members of the team to support the delivery of eDiscovery services to our lawyers and clients. The successful candidate will be hands on in the coordination and delivery of our eDiscovery services which covers all phases of the EDRM model (from data
collection, management, document review (in Relativity) through to productions). The right candidate will work closely with other members of the team on the development of best practice and procedure in accordance with court rules, directions and industry standards.
The Project Manager will need to be a team player who works well in a team environment but also works well self-directed.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced project Manager to join a highly regarded international law firm and will offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call Nigel – 0207 264 4908