Project Manager (Legal, Financial Software, Law Firm, Accounting, London)
A leading provider of business and financial management software for Legal Market Place, is looking to recruit a Project Manager.
The Project Manager will focus on maintaining their track record of delivering on-time, on-budget implementations delivered to client expectations, assist the Sales team in procuring new business and enhance internal project delivery processes and collateral.
You will share responsibility, with Management, professional services personnel, and the Sales team for the following:
New Client Implementations
• Preparation of project plans including resource requirements, dependencies, priorities and assembly of project budget.
• Being the main liaison point throughout the project.
• Assisting the client in drafting acceptance testing plans, together with co-ordinating and assisting in the issue resolution during the testing phase
• Co-ordinating the client in the testing of converted data
• Being on-site during the post live phase and first month-end to ensure the smooth transition to the system
• Project management of the tasks/deliverables, providing feedback to both the company and the client management team on current status.
Existing Client Projects
• Project Management and planning of specific pieces of work for existing clients, including upgrades, customisations, integrations and system testing;
• Engaging with clients to understand their business challenges and working with them to define effective solutions.
To be considered for this role you will have the following:
A proven track record of successful project implementation;
The ability to set and manage personal goals & deadlines;
Ability to identify, scope and manage tasks;
Methodical approach to problem solving, giving the ability to provide practical and efficient solutions to client requirements;
Excellent communication and presentation skills;
Quality approach to work, with superb organisation skills;
Flexible, highly positive outlook and a ‘can do’ attitude;
Able to operate with minimal supervision
Must be available for travel, within the UK and occasionally overseas.
The company are offering a competitive base salary with bonus opportunity, as well as a very exciting employee benefit package.
This is a very exciting and challenging role which offers excellent career prospects.
Candidates interested in this position should email their CV to email@example.com