Project Manager/ PM – Law Firm, Kent to £50k
Project Manager/ PM
East Sussex/ Kent area
Salary up to £50k
This role will be responsible for the project management of IT based projects for the organisation including the implementation of new IT systems.
• Responsible for the day-to-day management of firm wide projects.
• Responsible for delivering projects on time and within budget while meeting requirements and expectations.
• Schedule resources to meet the task list and deadlines.
• Identification and management of project risk.
• Provide teams with appropriate documentation and direction.
• Liaising with any 3rd party suppliers as required.
• Ensure data extract from current systems and delivery to new systems in agreed format, together with supporting reports.
• Arranging the User Acceptance Tests.
• Plan the delivery of software training to all staff prior to go-live date.
• Attend all project management meetings and respond to the actions arising from the meetings.
Keys Skills and Experience
• Previous project management experience
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft applications platforms, especially Microsoft Office and Microsoft Dynamics
• Thorough knowledge of all aspects of software development and acquisition project life-cycles
• Good knowledge of planning and co-ordination of system and user testing, measurable against key criteria or objectives
• Ability to prepare and conduct user workshops for process mapping, requirements capture or solutions walkthroughs.
About the company
• A regional law firm with circa 300- 400 users.
For details email: firstname.lastname@example.org