Our client is a leading international supplier of technology to the legal and professional services sectors. The company has gone through a period of sustained expansion and its products are used by many of the leading law firms across the globe. This is an excellent opportunity for a Project Manager to join their team working on customer sites across the UK, implementing their finance system software.
The Project Manager will ensure the successful implementation in accordance with client/sponsor requirements and assume responsibility for the initiation, development and delivery of projects ensuring that key milestones are completed on time and in accordance with defined requirements
The Project Manager needs to be UK based but must be comfortable with frequent and extensive travel across the UK to various client sites.
The Key Objectives:
• Produce the project definition to include scope, roles, responsibilities, budgets. timescales and resources
• Prepare a comprehensive project plan taking input from technical and business resources
• Assign tasks and activities to members of the project team and ensure the required results are delivered
• Sell the benefits of projects to their target audiences
• Achieve sign off from the sponsor and other stakeholders at key stages of the project
• Identify, analyse, measure and manage project risks
• Provide regular communication to stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle
• Ensure the smooth handover of the project into production
• Ensure the project is conducted in accordance with IT Project Management Standards
• Undertake Post Implementation Reviews of peer projects
Skills and Experience Required:
Ideally Prince2/MSP or similar qualified
You will have previous experience managing small to large IT Projects covering Software Development and Implementation, Hardware and IT Infrastructure roll-outs and upgrades and business process related initiatives.
Experience with Legal applications such as Autonomy iManage Filesite or Opentext DM5, iManage DMS, Elite, Aderant, Axxia (or other PMS), Interaction (CRM) is beneficial but not essential.
This is a superb opportunity to join a leading international supplier of technology. The company offer generous salaries and excellent benefits. Salary upon application.
For further details or to submit a CV email email@example.com