Project Officer/ Support/ Coordinator/ Project Administrator (ref:12747) – Major Law Firm
Liaising with stakeholders and project manager to ensure timescales and project deadline are met.
Excellent opportunity to join a leading law firm. The firms has recently undergone a massive IT upgrade so you’ll be working with the most up to date technology and project tools.
You will work closely with Project Managers to ensure they are on top of deadlines and budgets. This will involve project reporting.
As the sole Project officer you will work across a number of projects with multiple project managers.
• Maintain project structures, including document repositories, plans and schedules
• Draft project communications to stakeholders for project managers
• Maintain project governance standards
• Facilitate steering group and Subject Matter Expert (SME) group meetings for BA’s and PM’s
• Monitor and track project budgets
• Demonstrable project support/ PMO experience working across multiple projects
• Prince 2 knowledge/ experience would be an advantage but not necessary
• Legal industry would be an advantage
Location – Essex
Salary – Competitive