Project & Portfolio Manager/ Programme Manager/ Head of Projects/ Head of Programmes
• Market rates
The individual will be responsible for providing leadership and the successful delivery of the Project Portfolio. This role will also be required to lead the Project Management and PMO teams within the firm and be focussed around the effective resource management of the department.
To take overall responsibility of the Project Portfolio within the firm including:
• Day to day management of resources
• Day to day management of risks and issues
• Budget management
• Ensure effective compliance and adherence around project delivery processes
Keys Skills and Experience Required:
• Proven Project/Programme Management and/or PMO experience.
• Experience of Project Portfolio budget management
• Experience of successful PM and PMO team management
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, both orally and written.
• Excellent reporting (schedule; costs; project planning)
• Experience within complex and global environments – professional services industry experience is a MUST – legal experience is desirable
A global and highly respected, leading law firm based in Central London.
N.B. Due to the high volume of applications expected it is not possible for us to respond to every application. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 48 working hrs then unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion. Contact email@example.com