Prosperoware to announce ability to provision Teams with OneNote and Planner
Prosperoware will today (15 September) unveil its ability to provision Teams with OneNote and Planner tabs plus external user provisioning and folders in OneDrive through Prosperoware CAM. CAM is an enterprise process and governance platform for content and collaboration systems, including Microsoft Teams, designed to improve adoption, enhance processes around management of office documents, and reduce risks related to privacy & cybersecurity.
Microsoft Teams has been rapidly deployed by organizations aiming to adjust to the new normal. The risk with Teams and OneDrive is that without strict governance there is a high risk of content and collaboration sprawl. Users will find it challenging to locate the appropriate Team, Channel, or document while risk professionals will struggle to understand the context or business purpose so they can ensure data is appropriately secured and properly disposed.
“Businesses are facing the trifecta: increased risk from spoofing, increased client pressure around cybersecurity, and user-created sprawl from using a variety of content and collaboration systems”, says Keith Lipman, Prosperoware’s CEO and co-founder, “We designed CAM to leverage their content & collaboration systems for digital transformation while improving governance. The addition of Planner and OneNote provisioning capabilities with existing functionality enables firms to define repeatable processes.”
Key features of CAM for Office 365 include:
- Automatic provisioning of Teams & Channels from Practice Management, Time & Billing, CRM and other source systems, or through an approval-based workflow using templates
- Provisioning of SharePoint Online sites & folders to OneDrive
- Provisioning of OneNote and Planner as Tabs in Channels
- Ability to provision web page tabs
- Support for creating pre-defined folder structure in the files tab
- Ability for the end user to add additional folders as needed from a pre-defined list
- Provision internal & external users, manage permissions, and generate reports
- Automatic & consistent naming of Teams and Channels
- Support for integration with leading ethical wall systems
- Scheduled & manual document movement between MS Teams & DMS
Anything to add? Leave a comment →
You must be Logged in to post a comment.