Prosperoware has just unveiled new data protection features for Microsoft 365 including OneDrive, SharePoint Online and Teams as part of its CAM platform. CAM is a SaaS enterprise digital transformation and governance platform that help firms to govern and reduce the risks associated with multiple collaboration systems.
CAM enables organizations to store a copy of their documents in their own AWS or Azure tenant with metadata and security stored in CAM. In case of any outage, organizations can quickly access content through a One-Time Password (OTP) and download essential documents, so business operations continue as usual.
“Protecting your data is more important than ever,” says Keith Lipman, CEO & Co-founder of Prosperoware. “When the bad cybersecurity day happens, having rapid access to an archive may allow organizations to recover faster without any data loss.”
Key CAM Data Protection features:
- End user interface that provides for access to the CAM document archive
- Rapid access through one-time password (OTP)
- Configurable profile forms to search documents for selected criteria (clients, projects, names, etc.)
- Effortless profile search and document download
- Ability to sync documents metadata and security from on-premises (iManage 10.2 server or above) and cloud (NetDocuments and iManage cloud, Teams, SharePoint Online, and OneDrive) to CAM
- Selection of document storage location for either Azure or AWS
Teams in particular has seen an exponential increase in adoption following COVID19 social distancing and lockdown mandates and is the fastest growing application in Microsoft’s history.
Prosperoware in April last year entered into a strategic partnership with Morae Global Corporation to sell CAM. President of the technology consulting business, Matt Crocker said at the time: “Our clients using Microsoft Teams are quickly realising they need the same level of control and governance they already have with the DMS.”