Prosperoware will today (17 June) formally unveil its first import/export solution based on the iManage Universal API, which facilitates data movement and reorganization needs within and across collaboration systems.
PowerDesktop, which is compatible with SaaS provisioning platform Prosperoware CAM, is available in five modules, three of which will be available between July and the Fall this year:
PowerDesktop – Bulk Operations (available now)
Enables users to leverage rich search capabilities to perform bulk operations across tens of thousands of documents, the ability to drag-n-drop content, rearrange large workspaces, including moving 10,000+ documents simultaneously.
PowerDesktop – Import (available now)
Enables users to import tens of thousands of documents and email from a folder structure or CSV file. Allows for easy remapping of metadata, such as client, matter, and document type to enable transfer of matter files between firms.
PowerDesktop – PST Import (available July 2021)
Enables users to import email from .PST files.
PowerDesktop – Export (available August 2021)
Enables users to export documents, folders, and workspaces in bulk with features to handle special characters, long file names, and more.
PowerDesktop – Migrate (available Fall 2021)
Empowers integrators and administrators to migrate file shares
“We’re very excited to introduce the first import and export solution based on the iManage Universal API,” says Keith Lipman, CEO & co-founder of Prosperoware. “As a solution designed for power users, PowerDesktop is tailored to meet the needs of the modern cloud organization, and we look forward to offering it for other collaboration systems in the future.”
Key features of PowerDesktop include:
- Support for iManage Work 10.2 and other upcoming systems
- Select any destination to import, down to the document level
- Drag-n-drop documents and folders to rearrange workspaces
- Download & browse thousands of documents from the iManage server
- View & access content beyond the current 10,000 document limit
- Limit types of files that can be imported
- Secure document import with appropriate access to document content
- Schedule a consultation here, or learn more about PowerDesktop here.