Public service announcements: new DocsCorp job vacancy + new OSCRE working party
• DocsCorp has a position available in London for a Support Consultant. Please download and review the job description at http://t.co/VSZAjZD
• OSCRE is pleased to invite participation in a new Lease Management Workgroup. This follows the successful Lease Summary Demonstration Project in the UK and will:
– Review Change Requests to Lease Delivery V2.0 and release Lease Delivery V3.0 applicable in England & Wales
– Harmonise Lease related Component with other OSCRE Standards
– Assess change requirements for Lease Abstract V3.0 applicable in North America
– Establish the format for an Implementation Guide document to be made available as a member only resource.
Why? The Lease Summary Demonstration Project has established that the existence of an accepted standard, adopted by software providers, will reduce the time between acquiring a property or portfolio and generating an accurate rent demand. It is estimated that the current manual process can take between 10 and 15 days of elapsed time. Adoption of the new standardised process is targeted to reduce this to a maximum of 5 days and improve the accuracy and reliability of the data, therefore reducing risk.
The first meeting will be conference call on Thursday 22nd September, the purpose of which will be to review and agree terms of reference and to answer any general questions. A face to face meeting of those involved in reviewing the England & Wales specification is planned for the week beginning Monday 26th September. To participate register your details here http://www.oscre.org/node/455