Regional Sales Director – (Legal Technology, Corporate Legal, London)
A leader in Corporate Legal Technology are embarking on an aggressive expansion plan here in the UK and are looking to hire a Regional Sales Director, who will lead the UK and EMEA sales growth for the company.
The role requires a hands on sales lead who will eventually establish themselves as the General Manager overseeing all of the the UK and European Sales & Operations. Your role will be to build the sales pipeline for EMEA region and take a hands on approach to delivering high value, low volume sales deals. You will be responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with clients, partners, and prospects, and developing all business opportunities in the assigned geographic territory.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and have a passion for technology, customers, and problem solving. You will also have the following experience:
· Experience selling enterprise business-to-business software, preferably legal.
· Corporate legal or legal technology background.
· Minimum 5 years field sales experience and/or sales management experience with high value transactions.
· Regional Sales Director experience or demonstrated potential to manage a team.
· Highly developed solution selling, customer relations and negotiating skills.
· Strong track record of revenue attainment either as an individual achiever or team lead.
· Ability to interact with C level executives
· Strong leadership characteristics.
· Local travel up to 75%
This is a role that will lead to the successful candidate having the long term opportunity to run the whole of the UK & European Sales and Operations. The company are paying a very competitive salary along with an excellent commission structure, bonus, car allowance and corporate benefits package. For further details or to submit a CV email email@example.com