Reporting Analyst – Up to £350 per day – Law Firm, London
Key skills: Reporting, data, information, Excel, SAP, reports, analysis.
Reporting Analyst urgently required to work for a large Law firm in London.
The core of the role will be analysing data or information and use Microsoft Excel to produce reports.
In addition to standard manual reporting you will develop and refine their reporting tools and work to automate the presentation of data from the systems in a useable format.
• Identifying issues, risks and opportunities for improved performance or efficiency
• Advise the team on data analysis techniques
• Working with technology architects to understand the tools available
• Run reports and present data in meetings
• Self-manage effectively, and manage time to juggle ad-hoc reports as well as weekly/monthly repots
Key skills/experience required:
• Advanced Excel (formatting, formulae, V-lookup, pivot tables etc.)
• Problem solving
• Personality and communication
• Excellent attention to detail
• Bex Analyser for SAP – highly desirable
Please email: email@example.com