Sales Account Executive (London – Excellent Salary + Benefits)
The client are leading global providers of legal finance systems to the top 200 law firms. They support around 1000 clients in over 30 countries. The company has always been at the forefront of technology and prided itself in offering the highest level of technical services to their clients. Due to growth, expansion and lots of new and exciting times within the organisation they now have an opportunity for a Sales Account Executive.
In this role you will use your existing network and relationships to generate sales within the EMEA region to both new and existing clients, and to build a sustainable sales pipeline. By building these relationships you will come to be seen by clients as a trusted advisor.
You will be able to pitch customised solutions that support the client’s strategic business objectives. By understanding our clients and the market in which they operate, you will be able to understand their priorities and the challenges they face when buying software.
This is a key role within the EMEA team, and you will work closely with colleagues both within the sales team and other internal functions.
To be considered for this role you will need the following key
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the gravitas and presence to ‘hold your own’ when liaising with C-level contacts;
• Ability to interact professionally and collaboratively with colleagues, to enhance the office dynamic;
• Highly motivated and confident, with a positive outlook;
• Organised, with a proactive and methodical approach;
• Ability deliver high quality work to strict deadlines, while working independently;
• Ability to assist with the coaching and mentoring of more junior colleagues where appropriate.
TRAINING & EXPERIENCE:
• Proven success within direct software application sales;
• Ability to consistently achieve or exceed sales quotas;
• Excellent communication and presentation skills;
• Strong influencing skills;
• Ability to interact professionally and collaboratively with colleagues;
• A sound knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Experience of selling software with accompanying services, ideally within the Legal Software market;
• Bachelor’s degree in Law, Finance or Business.
As well as offering a competitive salary and excellent benefits package the company also offer a very good training scheme allowing you to learn new skills and advance with a structured career path.
If this role is something of interest please email: firstname.lastname@example.org