Sales Consultant – Legal IT Vendor – North of England
Role: Sales Consultant
Location: Home based (to cover Northern England)
Salary: to be discussed – plus car allowance and excellent OTE
My client creates technology solutions and services for law and other professional services firms. From software applications and support to IT outsourcing, networks and hosting, they offer all the technology products and services their customers need.
Building their own software and having long-standing relationships with the other top best-of-breed providers, they blend application expertise with the hosting, connectivity and infrastructure capabilities of the company.
My client has an opportunity for a Sales Consultant with several years’ relevant experience of selling Legal Software to the Legal market. The Sales Consultant will be responsible for delivering and achieving the company’s sales programme within the Northern region, which covers Birmingham to Northumberland. Achieving agreed levels of new and existing business.
It is expected that the Sales Consultant will live in the region.
The Sales Consultant will have the following key responsibilities:
• To achieve a sales target as agreed with the Sales Director.
• To sell the Company’s products and services at the highest level of margin achievable.
• To accurately forecast anticipated sales and to manage a pipeline of opportunities.
• To keep abreast of the typical challenges and objectives of firms within the sub-Top 150 UK legal market and to be able to propose appropriate solutions from the company portfolio.
• To become fully-conversant with the Mid-Market solutions portfolio and to be able to professionally demonstrate all aspects to clients and prospects.
• To carry out an agreed level of visits to customers within an assigned geographical territory to ensure effective account management and opportunity identification.
• To make effective use of the Company’s in house solutions in support of the sales process and forecasting aspects of the role.
• To act as an ambassador for the company and their solutions within the UK Mid-Market.
• Minimum of 3 years of successful sales of PMS/CMS/CRM solutions at a recognised competitor.
• Candidates must have been on or over target throughout this time.
• Educated to degree level of equivalent professional qualification; ideally in a business, IT, or legal discipline.
Contact David Charlton on 01179862000