Sales Manager – BigHand APAC – BigHand SaaS and Office solutions
BigHand APAC is hiring!
A unique opportunity has opened up to join the team here at BigHand APAC, in Sydney, Australia.
As we now look to grow to support our clients in the region we are looking for an enthusiastic, engaged and focused person to lead the charge with our leading voice productivity, workflow and BigHand office solutions in APAC.
BigHand Sales Manager – BigHand SaaS and BigHand Office
The role will require you to build relationships based on trust, our customers and prospects alike will look to you to solve their business needs with BigHand’s innovative voice productivity technologies such as smartphone dictation speech recognition and BigHand Office suite of products
As part of this role you will spend the majority of the week contacting prospects and clients in your allocated territory in APAC, meeting to understand their business challenges as well assist them with any issues or further requirements they may have for BigHand technology.
You will become a trusted adviser acting as their champion inside BigHand for SaaS and BigHand Office software.
Core Position Requirements
• To look after existing BigHand Professional customers within the territory and identify areas of growth
• To be an advisor to BigHand customers on BigHand Office
• Prospecting for and selling to new BigHand Professional customers
• Leading the growth in clients with out SaaS and BigHand Office for APAC to professionals
• Strong knowledge and experience with Microsoft platforms, architecture, infrastructure, networking, desktop including Citrix and VMware
• Service Management experience (ideally in an ITIL environment)
• Excellent communication skills and confident in presenting technical information
• Excellent organisation and time management skills, with the ability to cope with competing demands
• Possesses recognised technical and training qualifications
Reporting to Director APAC, Anthony Bleasdale, based in Australia, preferably in Sydney but willing to interview leading candidates in other locations!
About BigHand Globally
The BigHand Group supports over 250,000 professionals globally, across 1,950 organisations, and is based out of London, Eindhoven, Chicago, Sydney and Toronto.
BigHand’s voice productivity technology combines workflow digital dictation; smartphone dictation apps and speech recognition, helping firms get more done via voice. BigHand is a Microsoft Gold Partner, VMWare Elite Partner, Citrix Ready Technology Partner and Elite BlackBerry ISV Partner.
BigHand’s vision is to be recognised as the most successful provider of voice productivity solutions in all our chosen markets, delivering high quality software, hardware and services that enable busy, mobile professionals to become more efficient and effective.
As the market leader in voice technology to the legal & professional services sector, this new role will join and experienced vibrant team and lead the growth of our SaaS solution and the newly released BigHand Office solutions in your allocated territory.
Please email Marketing.APAC@bighand.com for more information, we look forward to hearing from you.