Sales Support Coordinator – DocsCorp
DocsCorp is looking to recruit an experienced sales support person to join a lively sales team based in London. DocsCorp is experiencing record growth with all its teams globally, and our London team is looking for the right person to help us continue our excellent record of customer satisfaction.
DocsCorp is a global software company, with offices in London, Sydney and across the USA. It has a proud reputation supplying hundreds of large organizations with its software applications across the UK and Europe from its offices near Waterloo Station for the past 9 years.
Whether you already have a track record in the IT industry, or are looking to join, this is a fantastic opportunity to learn and grow your skills.
The successful candidate will become a key member of the team responsible for supporting sales operations in the UK and across Europe. Previous software company experience is not essential but would be advantageous. Above all the successful candidate will be an excellent communicator with strong administrative skills and a desire to achieve.
This person will be required to;
• Support the sales team by preparing proposals and collateral to be sent to prospective customers.
• Respond to sales leads and handle some opportunities through to fruition.
• Work with partners where necessary to enable them to sell DocsCorp solutions and run software trial programs.
• Act as a point of contact for existing clients to ensure their requirements are met.
• Speak to customers to ensure their invoices are paid within a timely manner.
• Maintain a customer database and ensure client details are up to date.
• Develop and maintain sales and promotional materials.
• Participate in prospecting activities including sales events and campaigns.
• Monitor competitors and market conditions.
• Help customers define requirements.
Knowledge & Skills:
As a minimum the Applicants should possess the following knowledge and skills:
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Excellent computer skills with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work effectively unsupervised.
General office environment and hours. However, work outside of these hours may be necessary due to sales activities and deadlines. Applicant must be prepared for occasional travel to visit clients in and outside London. The ability to work from home will also be required from time to time. The position will be based in London and salary is negotiable depending on experience. Full training and support will be provided. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org