SAP MM Functional Consultant – London
SAP Functional Consultant/ Matter Management Consultant/ SAP MM Specialist
Salary – market rates
To ensure that the SAP system operates in an optimal manner meeting all business requirements.
• Functional configuration with MM
• Design and Implement system modifications/developments.
• Supporting users/problem solving.
• Identify opportunities to leverage investment in SAP.
• Full lifecycle of activity including
MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING SKILLS (If you do not, please do not apply as my client is looking for these particular skills):
• Experience within a large professional company (blue chip company) with a global remit.
• High level of technical knowledge across functional configuration and data structures.
• A strong understanding of SAP modules FICO/ MM/ S&D.
• Strong experience of solution design, implementation and support in the following key SAP areas:
Sales & Distribution (expert)
Resource Related Billing (expert)
Project Systems (intermediate)
Key personal attributes:
• Team player
• ‘Can- do’ attitude
• Ability to communicate at all levels of the business
• Calm/ methodical personality – can command respect but approach situations with calmness and a diplomatic nature.
The company is a global professional organisation with headquarters in London. They have a vast and diverse workforce exceeding 4,800.