SAP Systems Engineer/ SAP Support/ SAP Applications Analyst/ SAP Infrastructure – London to £55k
SAP Systems Engineer/ SAP Support/ SAP Applications Analyst/ SAP Infrastructure
Up to £55k
To work as part of a team which is responsible for the management, administration and integrity of the technical or applications infrastructure.
This role will suit someone who is a general all- rounder and team player, getting involved with different issues outside their normal comfort zone.
• Systems/applications monitoring, problem identification, analysis and resolution.
• Online and batch process control.
• System security and integrity.
• Configuration management.
• Provide expert level support within server/storage/network infrastructure.
• Relevant SAP support experience
• SAP Service Marketplace,
• Fault determination, issue resolution and system monitoring experience.
• Ability to support non- SAP applications and interfaces.
• Extensive SAP ERP configuration and implementation
• Exposure to PS and SD
• ABAP Programming knowledge.
My client is a reputable global law firm with a large HQ office in Central London, an easy walk from Liverpool St or Moorgate Stations. As well as excellent facilities on site (restaurant, gym, nap rooms etc.) they also provide a platform where you can learn and progress. They also have an office based in Essex where the majority of this team is based.