Senior Associate, Matter Management – Duff & Phelps
Senior Associate, Matter Management
LMC – Legal Management Consulting
Duff & Phelps is the premier global valuation and corporate finance advisor with expertise in complex valuation, disputes and investigations, M&A, restructuring, and compliance and regulatory consulting.
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to help our clients make sound decisions. As an organization, we think globally—and encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that enables you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, make a real impact at Duff & Phelps. Find out how our approach will change everything for YOU.
Our Legal Management Consulting services are designed to improve performance and efficiency, reduce legal costs and enhance organizational effectiveness for corporate legal departments, law firms and governmental agencies. Our team of selectively recruited professionals has decades of experience in all areas of legal strategy, operations, technology and implementation, compliance and risk management, e-discovery and records management.
Join our team and together we’ll power the sound decisions that enhance value – yours and ours.
As a Senior Associate joining our Legal Management Consulting practice, you will have specific industry knowledge, proven analytical skills, objectivity and advanced methodologies needed to execute solutions in both traditional and evolving legal and compliance business environments. We help clients rethink how they optimise operations and leverage legal technology to increase efficiency and demonstrate measurable value to management. As a Senior Associate, your responsibilities will include:
• Gathering business requirements and preparing documentation of processes, required functionality, implementation approach, and testing scenarios
• Analysing functional requirements and business processes
• Implementing processes and/or systems per client requirements
• Interacting and communicating with clients as needed
• Drafting specifications documentation for functional and technical resources
• Bachelor’s Degree OR equivalent years of work experience
• Minimum of 2 to 3 years of consulting experience for professional firms (Legal, finance, etc.)
• High client service ethic and a proven record for delivering high client satisfaction to external and internal clients
• Ability to work effectively in a team setting
• Excellent writing skills and the ability to present complex ideas clearly
• Ability to manage multiple requests, assess priorities and work within tight deadlines
• Flexibility to work overtime and ability to travel
• Understand Business process and objectives of your client
• Functional knowledge of MS Office suite including MS Project
• Solid understanding of the application lifecycle process including requirement analysis ,design, testing and change management
• Must be detail-oriented and be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Prior experience working with Legal technology solutions and/or Law department operations experience is highly desired, but not required.
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via www.duffandphelps.jobs.
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
Powering Sound Decisions.
Apply here: https://chm.tbe.taleo.net/chm04/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=DUFFANDPHELPS&cws=55&rid=12076