Senior Business Analyst
£50,000-62,000 p.a. + benefits (Permanent role)
A company with headquarter in Central London renowned for its top quality professional services and ambitious IT strategy brand is looking for a senior level Business Analyst to fill a permanent vacancy. The company is a leader in its field, held in high regard for its work and working environment. The company takes pride in being one of the most technologically innovative amongst its industry peers and offers a variety of interesting IT and business change projects for the successful candidates.
About the role:
The Business Analyst will be working on concurrent projects of varying size and budget, performing core business analysis tasks from scoping of projects and gathering requirements up until post-implementation reviews – usually full life cycle projects.
This role will suit someone with a strong background in business analysis with excellent stakeholder management skills. Preferably your experience will have been gained within top professional services companies with a global reach. The ideal candidate will come from a permanent background.
• Track record of full life cycle business analysis on global and enterprise-wide IT projects
• Experience within a Business Analyst role in a global organisation
• As this role is very business-facing, previous extensive exposure to senior stakeholders (C-level, partners, senior fee-earners) is required
• Strong, formal business analysis experience (ISEB/BCS)
• SCRUM/agile experience – preferably experience with bespoke application project delivery
• Exceptional communication skills and a diplomatic approach to problem-solving
The role offers:
• A top-notch and dynamic working environment
• Possibility for secondment to the company’s “innovation HUB” focusing on industry niche bespoke software projects
• Great benefits
• Good opportunities for career development and both horizontal and vertical career progression
Picture More Ltd. is recruiting for this vacancy on behalf of the client – please apply for the role via our website: