Senior Developer – Intapp, Manchester
Senior C# Developer South Manchester
Intapp provides software that enables law firms and other professional services firms to thrive in an increasingly competitive marketplace by improving operational efficiency and driving client success. Intapp’s three practice groups (Revenue, Risk and Integration) focus on understanding existing pressures and emerging trends, and translate this knowledge into products and best practices. Intapp products allow firms to align business operations with business strategy, and are recognized as the most advanced in their respective categories — time entry and recording, application integration, information security, new business intake and conflicts management.
We are now looking to hire a Senior Developer to join our expanding team based in South Manchester
This rewarding role will mean working as part of an agile team on a diverse range of applications. You will be involved in all stages of the development lifecycle and will also be acting as a mentor for more junior members of staff.
The successful candidate needs to have strong communication and collaboration skills, be technically capable, and able to effectively distribute their time across a range of projects.
Skills & Responsibilities
• Researching, designing, writing and testing software applications in line with company procedures and guidance. This includes maintaining, bug fixing and improving existing applications.
• Take an active part in release and sprint planning for the projects they are involved in
• Take responsibility for the delivery of key functionality and research within timeframes agreed with the Development Manager.
• Contributing to the architectural development and evolution of the software to keep it flexible and maintainable as market requirements evolve.
• Show initiative around improving the company’s technical awareness, depth of knowledge and use of technology.
• Mentor and provide guidance to other Developers to improve their technical abilities and performance.
• Collaborate and add value to the development team as a whole through participation in code, architecture and design discussions/reviews.
• Be flexible around learning new technologies and techniques in line with the company’s requirements.
• A thorough understanding of .NET development including at least 5 years’ commercial experience
• Strong OO Design Skills & Architectural knowledge
• Strong SQL Server skills
• Experience developing REST services using ASP.NET Web API or similar technologies
• HTML5 and CSS experience would be an advantage
• XAML based UI development experience (WPF/Silverlight/Windows Phone/Windows Runtime) using an MVVM architecture would be beneficial
The company offer competitive salaries and benefits.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0203 826 1062