Senior eDiscovery Project Manager
A top tier consultancy is seeking a project manager to incorporate themselves in endeavours including legal, risk and compliance. This consultancy is seeking a candidate with in-depth industry knowledge and exceptional analytics to join their team of experts.
The successful candidate will be required to manage and assess the quality of legal investigations, projects and compliance services for clients. You should show enthusiasm whilst implementing experience into your work. Additionally you will be required to demonstrate passion for data and technology.
• Manage projects and ensure they reach the client before the expected deadline.
• Ensure all projects are completed to the client’s satisfaction.
• Act as a primary point of contact for our clients throughout the duration of projects, including daily communication.
• Establish and maintain exceptional document review teams.
• Create document review protocols, processes and quality control.
• Create case profiles for each client engagement and create project plans that are financially forecasted and managed appropriately.
• Evaluate colleague’s performances.
• Streamline and improve processes to reduce volume of data required for review.
Qualifications / Skills:
• BA degree (or equivalent)
• Experience in leading projects in a fast-paced environment.
• Experience analysing and interpreting data in large volumes.
• Experience using Document Review platforms
• Experience in eDiscovery and Litigation Support.
• In-depth knowledge of Relativity.
• In-depth knowledge of Banking/Financial services would be advantageous.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent client facing skills and a keen eye for detail are essential.
Travelling internationally may be required
Apply today or call +44 (0) 203 643 0248 for more information or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apt Search are a specialist recruitment firm based in London focused on the data driven markets of eDiscovery, Information Governance and Data Analytics.