Senior Executive / Law Firm / Case Management / Relativity
Permanent – £60k – £70k per annum
A top ten law firm, based in central London require a Senior Executive to be responsible for managing the eDiscovery and client technology elements of a number of client matters which have been assigned to them by the Senior Manager.
Key responsibilities include – Case Management, System implementation and support, Document review software expertise, Knowledge capture & process improvement and Training.
Essential Skills required:
• Expertise in Case Management Software such as Recommind Axcelerate, kCura Relativity, or similar
• Experience working within a similar team at the required level
• Expertise in document reviews and case work
• High level of proficiency in technical skills
• Graduate (2:2 or above) or a post-graduate qualification with a minimum of 3 A level (ideally B grades and above)
• [If not a graduate, then the candidate must demonstrate evidence of operating at an appropriate level in the eDiscovery or technical client data field.]