Senior IT Project Manager/ Senior IT PM/ Snr Project Manager – London – £60,000 – £80,000 + benefits
An exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to join a leading global law firm based in Central London.
As Senior Project Manager you’ll manage projects across the full project management life cycle, work on a range of business and technical projects, manage multiple projects concurrently and produce regular reports and updates to both technical and non-technical stakeholder.
About the company
The client is a leading global law firm with offices Central London and Essex and can therefore be based in either office
Essential skills and experience:
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Project Manager
• Experience in a variety of IT projects, from inception through to completion
• Experience of working with a legal or professional services environment is essential
• Excellent stakeholder management/ partner management experience
• Experience of vendor management
• Excellent communication and team working skills
• Full project life cycle experience
• Excellent technical understanding
• Strong awareness of infrastructure and system architecture
• Budgetary control/ management experience in a project environment