A large business advisory firm is seeking a Senior Manager to become incorporated into their Forensic Technology team. The individual will be responsible for managing and tutoring junior members of the team whilst managing complex engagements and projects.
• Manage multiple, simultaneous projects across both eDiscovery and Forensic Technology.
• Manage and be involved across the whole EDRM lifecycle.
• Actively make recommendations for clients across the EDRM to create efficiencies.
• Create efficient workflows dependent on case requirements.
• Attend client proposals and lead business development.
• Develop and build strong relationships with stakeholders.
• Provide training and technical assistance to clients.
• Stay updated with new eDiscovery and Forensic Technology methodologies.
• Act as primary liaison with external service providers.
• Degree in Computer Science, Computer Forensics or Information Technology.
• Ability to work independently or integrate into a team.
• In-depth working knowledge of the whole EDRM.
• Must be a Relativity Certified Administrator (RCA)
• Previous experience leading and managing teams and client projects.
• Technically proficient using Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
• Detailed understanding of SQL and SQL databases.
• In-depth knowledge of FTK, EnCase, Nuix, Recommind, Clearwell, and Concordance.
Apt Search are a specialist recruitment firm based in London focused on the data driven markets of eDiscovery, Information Governance and Data Analytics.
For more information regarding the role or to find out more about other opportunities we have call +44 (0) 203 643 0248 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org