Senior Project Manager- Dynamics CRM – Picture More
Senior Project Manager (Dynamics CRM)
The Senior Project Manager is accountable for definition and execution of projects that deliver specific and agreed business benefits and will provide leadership throughout the project life-cycle to the project team. They will ensure that team members are motivated, develop their skills and experience and are effective as a team. This role sits within the Dynamics CRM team and will be responsible for delivering and implementing projects within this area.
• Experience of working on Dynamics CRM/ InterAction implementations
• Full project lifecycle experience
• Educated to degree level or with appropriate professional experience.
• Stakeholder/partner management
• Excellent of working within a law firm/consultancy or similar environment
• Solid commercial skills, including reviewing and validating proposals, making recommendations.
• Proven and demonstrable experience of capturing and improving business process
• Experience of working within a Waterfall methodology
• Professionally recognised qualifications in relation to project management (e.g. ISEB/Prince2)
• SureStart qualification
About the company
The client is a global consultancy firm based in Central London
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org