RAVN are working on an ever increasing number of projects that are growing in complexity and importance. As a result, we envisage Project Management playing a crucial role in our next phase of development.
As a Senior Project Manager you will provide high quality project management support and work closely with our consultants. We expect a Senior Project Manager with a successful track record in delivering complex projects as you will act as a primary point of contact for our clients, and ensure they are fully informed throughout the engagement lifecycle.
This role offers someone an exciting opportunity to share the project management processes and ethos within a rapidly growing, multi-award winning tech company with a number of high profile clients.
Required Experience, Skills and Attributes:
– Expert in Project Management Disciplines gained within an technology or professional services environment
– Experience/knowledge of defining and/or delivering organisational change within teams to improve delivery efficiencies and team culture
– Experience of working with Enterprise Search, AI or process automation
– Industry specialism in legal, banking, accountancy or other forms of professional services
– Ability to manage both long and short projects simultaneously, often on very short notice
– Highly organised
– Proven decision making ability
– Strong communication skills with ability to explain often complex ideas
– Proactive in approach and able to work independently
– Devise formal project management processes and implement systems to assist with project planning and execution
– Work closely with both internal and external stakeholders to manage the full life cycle of projects, from scoping and resourcing through to closing
– Monitor project progress and respond to changes
Streamline the administrative process around tech projects
– Contribute to the continuous development of Process Management within the business
Qualifications and Education Requirements
– Degree educated
– Extensive experience working as an IT Project Manager
Please apply by sending your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com