Senior Project Manager (London, CRM, Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits Package)
A Global leader in Financial Software systems is looking for a Senior Project Manager to join their team.
As the Project Manager you will be accountable for executing projects. You will provide leadership throughout the project life-cycle. You will also ensure that all team members are motivated and are an effective team.
You will be responsible for the following:
– Defining, documenting and delivering projects
– Participating in all phases of the project
– Leading and taking responsibility for the defined scope of the project
– Be the clients point of contact throughout the project
– Ensure that communication is maintained throughout
– Ensure timely and accurate completed of all internal project management reports
– Mange your own time effectively
– Manage any resources- technical or non-technical
To be considered for this role you should possess the following skills and experience:
– Experience in managing CRM systems implementations
– Strong leadership skills
– Client facing experience
– PRINCE2/PMP Certified
– Experience of managing a small group of project managers, mentoring, performance management
– Able to demonstrate understanding of application architecture, user process and workflows.
– Excellent communication and customer service skills
– Experience of delivering large scale projects through the full project lifecycle
– Law Firm experience desirable
– Able to travel a minimum 60%
– May include international travel
This is an exciting role within a global organisation and fast paced working environment.
The salary on offer is very competitive along with an excellent benefits package and the opportunity to progress your career.
Candidates interested in this role should email their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact directly on 020 3402 6060