Senior Project Manager / Professional Services Consultancy / London
Consultancy experience is highly advantageous – candidates MUST have professional services solid background.
Candidates must be happy with travel (Predominantly throughout London, with some travel to Ireland).
The Senior Project Manager will be accountable for end to end execution of projects that deliver specific and agreed business benefits into the Professional Services industry and will provide leadership throughout the project life-cycle to the project team.
• Build strong customer relationships with key individuals and teams
• Defines, documents and delivers projects within business engagement, content and client support group
• Actively participates in all phases of the project. Identifies, assesses and manages risks to the success of the project
• Client-facing consultancy experience with a blue-chip or professional services organisation; ideally having law firm experience (highly desirable)
• Solid knowledge, understanding and experience of a business operations environment
• Extensive experience delivering large scale projects through full project lifecycle
• Experience across the full software development lifecycle
• Ability to work in an environment of change
• Strong influencing and negotiating skills
• Experience of managing small group of project managers, mentoring, performance management
• Strong Leadership skills, with a demonstrable background of resource management, motivating and coaching
Market Rates – Circa £50,000 – £70,000