Senior Solutions Consultant (Account Manager / Relationship Management) London
Key Skills: Client relationship building, Stakeholder management, pre-sales, customer engagement, presentation skills.
Picture More is working closely with a client who if offering an exciting opportunity to join a growing company at an exciting time of their development plans. They have an office in Central London with excellent transport links.
There is a strong project pipeline, where your project management or business analysis skills could be utilised (or developed!).
A large part of this role will involve account management and pre-sales which will mean presenting in an articulate manner to senior stakeholders and partners of law firms. You will be responsible for account management and building relationships with senior stakeholders and clients.
They key attributes that will make you a successful candidate are around your soft skills. My client is looking to bring someone on board who is articulate, excellent in client facing environments and confident. They can mould the role to fit the right person.
The successful candidate will:
• Be personable, articulate and confident when client facing
• Have some pre-sales expertise
• Proven skills in building and managing relationships
• Account management experience
• Project management or Business Analysis skills
• Experience of working for a law firm
• Non-law firm experience
• Liaising with senior level stakeholders (for example Partners of Law firms)
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call 01273 808822 for more info.