Senior Technical Architect, Technology Company, International Travel
Our client is a global leading supplier of technology to the legal and professional services sector. Part of a global information group, its products and services are used by many of the leading law firms across the globe. This is a new role created to help the organisation cope with the ever increasing demand for its software products used by legal finance departments
Technical Solutions Architects are responsible for the specification, design, development and implementation of custom software projects for our customers using the company’s products. Candidate should possess knowledge of several development languages, databases and technologies. Has the ability to understand a customer’s business requirement and advise customer with the most compelling solution available within the software architecture. In addition to this the Technical Solutions Architect is responsible for managing development resources, both on and offshore to ensure a quality product is delivered to the customer.
– Strives for customer satisfaction.
– Contributes to team knowledge.
– Directs the resolution of complex or unusual customer requirements.
– Senior level developer delivering quality software and implementation services.
– Assists with developing estimates for implementation and post implementation technical consulting work.
– Contributes to technical PQM (Project Quality Model) documentation.
– Implements best practices for delivering custom solutions.
– Provides technical assistance to sales team where necessary e.g. developing prototypes for pre-sales.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Mathematics required, Master Degree preferred.Ideal candidates will have technical experience including: object-oriented programming, RDMBS knowledge, and experience in the professional service industry. Candidates should be excellent team players, capable of leading development resources, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Experience of the following:-
– Complete SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle).
– SQL Server.
– Developing in XSLT, .NET and ASP.NET.
– Integrations using Microsoft BizTalk or equivalent technologies.
Experience within the legal technology arena and knowledge of Practice Management Systems such as Aderant, Elite, Axxia, Tikit Firmware, would be of benefit
Ability to travel about 75% of the time, including international travel.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global leader and will offer competitive salaries and generous benefits.
For further details of this or any of the other opportunities we are currently recruiting, please call Cogence Search 0207 264 4920 or email email@example.com