Senior Technical Consultant
A global leading Software Vendor are going through a period of high demand and growth, and now have an opportunity for a Senior Technical Consultant.
This role requires customer engagement so the successful candidate must demonstrate good communication skills. The candidate is required to travel to customer sites from time to time for sales support, requirements gathering, software deployment and training activities however most of the work is based at the London head office.
As a senior consultant you will be expected to manage all aspects of the projects assigned to you, from gathering specifications to development, testing and delivering the solution to the best quality, on time and within budget.
Another significant part of the role is investigating and resolving customer issues. To resolve these issues commonly requires a strong technical understanding of our products and of the customer’s technical environment. The role will be supported by the support and development teams.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
• Work with clients to define the scope of projects and to determine requirements
• Develop agreed enhancements and implement new systems
• Prepare documentation and present regular progress reports to customers
• Deliver training to end users
• Collaborate with internal customers and external vendors and stakeholders to exchange information clearly and in a timely manner
• Build relationships with customers, which are important to coordinate and manage successfully
• Work with customers to understand technical and business opportunities
• Work with other team members to investigate and resolve customer or product technical issues
Required Skills and Experience:
• Significant development experience, ideally in a .Net environment
• Expert knowledge of Internet Information System (IIS) (HTML and CSS and XML and HTTP)
• SQL Server development experience
• Excellent technical and non-technical problem solving skills
• Able to deliver multiple implementation projects simultaneously
• Good client management and persuasion skills with excellent listening skills
• Strong implementation consultant experience
The company are offering a very good salary along with a fantastic benefits package and an opportunity to advance your career working for a global leader. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org