Senior Test Analyst- Contract- London- £250-300 day rate- Start ASAP
Our client is a leading provider of Software Solutions to the professional services market. Due to a maternity leave they are looking to find a Senior Test Analyst to join their ever expanding company.
As part of the development team, the Senior Test Analyst is responsible for quality assurance within the company, as well as ultimately the formation and day-to-day activities of the companies Test and QA function. The role works across aspects of development, consultancy and support, also assuming the role of test lead within Agile projects. Additionally, the role is a key player in the delivery to market of company products and client solutions.
Technical Skills & Qualifications
• ISTQB or ISEB Certified (Foundation Level)
• Test experience within .Net, SharePoint or K2 environments
• Knowledge of iManage Document Management System preferable. Knowledge of DMS is advantageous.
• Documentation skills
• Knowledge of Change and Release Management functions
• Knowledge of Team Foundation Server or HP Quality Centre/Test Manager
• Highly analytical and tenacious with an ability to think outside the box
• Proven track record in Software Development Lifecycle and associated methodologies, as well as end to end experience of the project and product life cycle
• Flexible and willing to undertake a wide variety of challenging tasks.
• Highly diligent with focus on the details
• Proven experience interacting directly with end users and subject matter experts, irrespective or seniority
• Experience working directly with clients in a highly professional manner
• Good problem management skills – able to see a problem through to a solution
• Capacity to learn, to assimilate information quickly and to acquire new skills
• A resourceful team player, who demonstrates a flexible, ‘can-do’ attitude.
If this role is suited to you and is something of interest please email: firstname.lastname@example.org