September Legal Technology Insider out now!
The September 2012 issue of the Legal Technology Insider newsletter (UK & EMEA edition) is out now. Yes, we know it’s a few days late but it is our biggest issue ever.
The digital edition has just hit our subscribers’ mailboxes – the print edition is in the post – and the App will be hitting iTunes later today. If you are a subscriber you can also download direct from this website. It is a 2Mb PDF file by the way. Our next issue will be out on Wednesday 31st October.
Top stories include:
• Workshare & SkyDox merge – Barrie Hadfield tells us his plans
• All change at LexisNexis – Alan Fraser tells us his ambitions
• EMEA news – Canon to buy I.R.I.S (no, the other IRIS)
• All September’s wins, deals, swapout, rollouts & new product launches
• Is panel selection the biggest threat to conveyancing firms?
• Outsourcing news, including why Clarke Willmott switched to Tikit
• Six websites to check out – have we a legal TripAdvisor ?
• Opinion: is LexisNexis taking on the world – or is the world taking on LexisNexis?
• Tikit sees increase in demand for own software – lost Interaction deal has no impact
• Legal IT events – our LawTech Futures 2013 event is 50% sold out & still 7 months to go
• Vital statistics – one third of UK law firms looking for mergers
• People & Places – LiliConnect have cracking networking evening
• 10 years ago today – law firms were cutting their IT budgets – no change there then!
• Plus we launch our new Risk & Compliance coverage
• Plus legal IT featured job vacancies