Service Delivery Manager – London – to £55,000
Service Delivery Manager – London – up to £55,000
Service Delivery Manager required for an International IT Consultancy firm who provide Technical Consultancy for Professional Services companies throughout the UK and Europe. They are looking for a Service Delivery Manager to be based from their London offices.
Main Purpose of job:
• Responsible for service delivery to clients with a specific focus on service quality, customer satisfaction and productivity.
• Effectively monitor, control and support service delivery, ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are followed.
• Management of the IT Managed Services Team including responsibility for service desk, desktop support, application support, career development and staff appraisals.
Knowledge & Experience:
• A minimum of two years experience as a Client/Service Delivery Manager within the IT outsourcing and managed service market place.
• Experience in developing service reports, presenting key risks to the client and solving any service related issues.
• Experience of managing small to medium size projects or service improvements e.g. offsite service desk transition. Having the drive to take ownership and a willingness to actively contribute to ensure that services meet agreed Service Levels.
• Experience of responding to requests for proposals, and identification of commercial opportunities. Strong risk management, communication, leadership, multi-tasking and problem solving skills. Strong risk management, communication, leadership, multi-tasking and problem solving skills.
• Excellent client relationship and stakeholder management skills.
• Experience in teamwork, able to motivate and inspire confidence. qualification in ITIL Service Delivery is desirable.
• A solid broad knowledge of networks, servers and storage, database, applications, and telephony infrastructure.
To apply contact Mark Lennard at Lewis Paige Recruitment, the leaders in Legal Technology Recruitment, with over 18 years experience. Telephone 0207 871 9909 or email email@example.com