Service Delivery Manager – Peppermint Technology – based in Nottingham – Competitive Salary
Peppermint, winner of the KnowList Award for Technology Innovation 2013, is a team of passionate individuals who are changing the landscape of legal IT. Using the very latest Microsoft technology, and backed with significant financial investment, we are delivering the next generation legal software platform to enable legal businesses to outperform. We exist to make life easier for anyone involved in UK legal services.
To manage a successful delivery plan for all aspects of the Peppermint service, including implementations and support.
* Manage the successful delivery of services to Peppermint customers, on time, to budget with the outcome of a happy and referenceable customer
* Ensure customer expectations are appropriately managed at all times through effective communication and engagement
* Provide clear guidance and support to the internal and partner delivery teams
* Continually develop and strengthen client, internal and partner relationships that create long partnerships through proactive and personable interactions.
* Create, develop and promote repeatable services with a focus on continuous improvement of productivity, consistency, service quality, and customer satisfaction
* Responsible for the delivery of successful projects
* Monitor, review and amend appropriately the plans, checkpoint reports, risk and issue logs and other project documentation and process as appropriate
* Act as an effective escalation point internally and externally for ‘project owners’ demonstrating control and management of issues and risks
* Ensure the order acceptance, scheduling, delivery and invoicing operate smoothly and effectively in line with contractual obligations
* Provide leadership and clarity for Peppermint staff working on a customer project to ensure everyone is working to a common plan and the customer has a joined up experience of Peppermint
* Create, develop & deploy consistent Service Delivery templates and processes to ensure standardised approach
* Ensure systems (CRM/SharePoint) are updated and maintained appropriately
* Provision of monthly Service Review Report to customers
* Maintain a current awareness of new products / releases/roadmaps
* Review support logs (requests/volumes/trends) and present back to the customer in a meaningful way. Where appropriate with a clear plan of action.
* Maintain a watching brief over critical support issues and, where appropriate, act as escalation point internally and externally
* Manage effectively customer expectations at all times
* Delivery Partners
* Heads of Departments within Peppermint
* At least 3 years’ experience and track record of delivering successful software projects on time and to budget resulting in happy and referenceable customer base
* At least 3 years’ experience of working for, or delivering services to, a legal firm
* Manage complex projects that involve data migration and bespoke development services work
* Demonstration of using best practise project management skills and process. Relevant project management qualifications (such as PRINCE2) being highly desirable.
* Relevant experience of managing customer support. Relevant customer service qualifications (such as ITIL) being highly desirable.
* Experience of delivering service reviews with clients based on analysis of data gathered from the support desk
* Preference for Microsoft Dynamics experience, but not essential
* Preference for a technical or development background, but not essential
* A good working understanding of general computing technologies, including Windows, networking, Internet, email, and associated technologies
* Gravitas required to manage senior and difficult Partners within a legal firm
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to manage a variety of stakeholders at all levels
* Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
* Ability to work independently and collaboratively
* Ability to prioritise and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced, changing, environment
* Strong writing skills, able to articulate clearly and effectively at all levels
* Must be organised, have an eye for detail, and be able to put ideas into a tangible form
* Obsession for a great customer experience
* Can do attitude
* Team Player
* Strong work ethic
The role is based in a busy business park with easy access to the Phoenix Park tram stop only 20 mins from the hub of Nottingham city centre and both train and bus stations.
For further details or to submit an application & CV please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Peppermint Technology Ltd is an equal opportunities employer